LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Well done doodledog for clearing that up ,the only reason I post...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well done doodledog for clearing that up ,the only reason I post now is to clear up some major info that I feel is being misconstrued as all you hear down the track is "were is our % and so on"from the sheep...the higher % gain talk needs to be ceased unless we some some notification in writing or otherwise it looks like a another box that is not ticked or the info was not credible from the coy and in this case I believe it should never have been used in a prospective to buy as it will only lead to dumping as I feel it was a major incentive or carrot dangled to get investors to cough up.So far as per usual drill results have no date line as the last ANN worded to the fact that clearly gave NO time frame to results.This is a first for me to see were an exploration coy does not want to tell its shareholders the program of events so those loyal to holding are in the same boat as those that buy chunks and trade off small profits.Its not how you treat a chart that is in a holding pattern and will break to the down side if delays keep going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.