LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Germans are interested, page-56

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Well  stated  Baggy.

Dazza
    My  first  article  a  couple  above  highlites   Warwick  Grigor  of  Far  East  Capital  stating  that
      LOM  intend to  run "veiled" so  to  speak.
    Avoid  giving  out  info  on  dates  that  get  holders  jittery  if  the  announce  doesn’t  happen
    when  expected.

LOM  senior  management  have  obviously  been  interviewed  and  made  this  clear  to  
    Warwick  Grigor.

They  are  a  vastly  experienced  BOD  and  have  no  doubt  stated  reasons  to  adopt  
    this  policy.
    No  doubt  “Angola  time”  and  shareholder  expectation  have  taught  them  this  is  best.

Right  now  I  would  be  hard  pressed  to  guess  within  a  fortnite  as  to  any  likely
    announcement.

The  latest  hint  given  by  LOM  refers  to  the  Kimbo  licence  being  issued  within  the  
    third  quarter and that  was  written  months  ago.   
    This  policy  is  the  opposite  to  DEG  where  most  threads  are  taken  up  scuffling  with  
    each  other  because  the  drill  results  are  late.......(hardly  ever  is  any  companies  drill
    result  on  time ). We  have  share  holders  panicking,  selling,  arguing,  dobbing,  resigning  
    from  posting,  ramping  up,  down,  ringing  and  E  mailing  the  company......big  pressures
    you  allow  yourself  to  get  involved.

I  have  no  opinion  on  which  way  is  best  but  enjoy  posting  on  both  amid  the  dramas
    Last edited by doodledog: 20/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.