LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Germans are interested, page-60

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    above 50 c fact (performance price) .There use to be a time were you could plot growth in the s/p but so much fluctuations in the lom chart leads to a very skeptical approach to real high gains,but as soon as notification is given in a confirmed kimberlite and more importantly any evidence of capital return then real big money will want in ,not so much the instos but wealthy individuals that play these types of stock (aka warwick grigor and so).
    Its still high risk for instos to take a good grip until a lot further exploration and return of capital in my view and all these trips to London I am starting to think they need to be capped a bit,much better to take a successful s/p to London than something that is getting hammed by aussie speculators.
    As we have seen now there is plenty of time for management to buy stock and the good old nods to the market seem lost in this management with fake calls,delays and dishing out performance shares to easy,love a shake up to happen there and for control to be handed back to the top 20 holders in release of well written updates.What I see is a mis manged s/p were advice is being asked and who ever is giving that share price advice  is playing the devils advocate.
    Management is made up of millionaires so why not simply buy stock until it hits 50c and show some effing faith,and then hit there performance level,which inturn changes the register from speculators to investors and will firm the s/p.
    Enough from me as it just leads to certain posters attacking sensible rounded info..if you do not print discussion for management to attire to then you get the sheep talk like "we have not had a clean run to buy on market"
    Let me tell you at the generalmeet one person here would have jumped up and shouted if you say sheet like that again I will personally pull nasal hairs out of all of you with a pair of plyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.