re: reardent germans lose respect brits get cold Rabbs, let's...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    re: reardent germans lose respect brits get cold Rabbs, let's forget Snooks for a momentg. We all know he's false to the teeth: all noise, all winge, all hoodini-ism. I tell it the way it is. Whether you believe there is something down there or not, it doesn't alter the fact that whatever is left it's not alive. Waste no time, waste no tears for the dead, that's the beauty of death: you feel nothing. You feel the love and hate of people around you when you're alive. You feel the despair and frustration when you're alive; and you feel the powerlessness to help yourself or others when you're alive. Once dead, they can do what you like to your corpse. I left mine for science, and if lab students want to toss my dead limbs around their lecture room then so be it. I will feel nothing.
    Funerals and memorials and tombstones are for the living and only every now and then... only when they just happen to remember -for good or ill. No harm done to those killed after they're killed. That's why I say, don't bloody well kill! Don't turn good people into memories and space wasters. It's hypocritical!

Then again, talking of hypocricy, don't tell me that you'll lose any tears over the muslims or arabs killed or maimed, their bodies kicked and left to the vultures.

I've never meant any offence. I know people are senstive over these things but it really is a problem for the living. The dead have perished. We come from oblivion and we go to oblivion. And that's it. Finito! Dust to bloody dust. All this strutting about, as Shakespeare put it, is cr ap (my choice of noun)!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.