Like I said South Aust is a shining example of green energy will...

1. 11,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Like I said South Aust is a shining example of green energy will do for us.

They have the lowest useage of Power because they have none. They have the lowerst CO2 output because reliant on other states to produce the power (even the battery is being charge from a coal fired furnace) , but the icing on the cake is they have the highest costs per unit of power in the developed world..

If solar can stand on its own feet without having the intravenous infusion of public funds, great.

There are too many vested interest & palms being greased along the way.

You can argue all you want, but those deaths were attributed to solar & on such a minuscule output of power too.

All forms of power carry risk. That is the price you pay. Were you thinking it was zero.

By that same argument I could say there have been no deaths due to Nuclear.

It has all been due to nature or not following procedure etc...How many stations has blown up in operation since inception (if you were to exclude the above)......Where do you want to draw the line?

There is an ENORMOUS gap that has to be bridged for renewables to replace current base load, but in the right here right now, the tech is severely lacking & the CO2 impost of producing enough panels let alone the ecological disaster that will hist us in 15 to 20 years as these panel need replacement.

We will make our own Mt Everest from all the solar panels...Where do we dump them? What is the energy cost (read more CO2 output) to recycle the glass & other materials (plus the deaths that will occur as the panels are disassembled).

You haven't shown me anything new, but thanks for your time.

The green movement is happy just to sidestep the real issues...& how dare you (ie me) take an anti green stance when our holier than thou attitude (greenies) condemns you to nod your head in agreeance or be seen as a ecological vandal if you question things that don't make sense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.