No , not self interested, we need the power delivery...

1. 11,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    No , not self interested, we need the power delivery infrastructure in place first to power these vehicles & the batteries (even by Elons reckoning need to be better before he delivers his next gen of cars & trucks).

We are pushing the CO2 production form the tail pipe to the power station & the only way to deliver on the demand is to build nuclear power stations (ie Just China). Not to mention the not too distant furture am ecological disaster as billions or solar panel are no longer efficient & we have a recycling (read high energy demand) to pull them done & return to a depot for (if possible) recycling if the energy cost do not exceed the benefit.

More & more articles being published on the cradle to grave of green energy & it's hardly a compelling story.

As tech improves then maybe so, but along way from the holy grail.

(interesting advances on Thorium & Fusion - but won;t see in my life time) - Right here- right now its Nuclear

BY the way, by that same reasoning we should pay homage to Reynold B Jonnson or Lance Hill?

Don't tell me you are shocked that in the corporate world companies buy & reverse engineer 'things"..

I'm sure the Japanese/ Chinese or Koreans have NEVER done such a thing.

All fall to your knees & pay homage to the Master that is Elon for he is our saviour the light & the way

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.