GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

germans, page-4

1. 7,432 Posts.
    How does the German Exchange actually work?

So far I know-
    1]The Over There allocated shares are held in the ANZ custodial account top of the Top 20 Holders list.

2]Approx half of Gellbaums/Quercus Trust is in that figure[his Oz hold is in the Citibank one]

3]German Exchange has multi City sub branches with Frankfurt being the Main One.

4]They operate on a Market Maker basis which means you ring a broker.They put your Order together with any one elses and you get combined into a Parcel that hits the Market Maker.ie you can't just go online and DIY your quantity and timing.

5]It is possible to convert German to Australian and vice versa.It may be possible to Short in Germany while it isn't here unless one is devious under the Opes/Tricom method.

6]Germans hitting Oz was "Worst "Illustrated back years ago when early in the Float,DYE did $2+ in a coupla days only to deteriorate pretty quick smart back to 50 cents and stayed there for years.Pump'n'Dump and DYE's reputation was Ruined for the general Market.

now 4/5/6 points are my reading only.If they are wrong or need refining,please enlighten me.

I'm wondering if anyone has compared over the Years any increase/decrease in the OS DYE allocated share holding.

I'm interested to watch any effects of this new $7million Placement to Overseas Institutions etc especially on Short Term Price Moves.

Generally I'm watching to see if OZ follows DAX or how it should be that DAX follows the ASX,d'Free Market Exchange as opposed to mere Market Maker machinations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.