“..Joe Biden was expressly chosen for what he is: a crude,...

1. 23,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

“..Joe Biden was expressly chosen for what he is: a crude, corrupt, easily-manipulated lackey, and head of a crime family..”

Everything in Duh’merica starting before the mid-point of the 20th century when I was a kid has been one big continuous Lie.

Everything

Hence it’s why the catch phrase; The Empire of Lies, rings so True to me.

Everyone has their theory of when the worm turned in Duh’merica.

I just picked 1913 when the ‘Federal Reserve” was hatched as an alien Satanic reptile creation as the starting gun when something truly Evil began.

The ‘Federal Reserve” has as much to do with the central government mechanism as Federal Express does with it; like Zero….

It’s creation was the Genesis of the modern Military Industrial Mafia.

The ‘Federal Reserve” allowed the financing of WWI and the plague of the federal income tax

It precipitated the ‘Great Depression’ and then transitioned into the successful coup against Roosevelt in the 1930’s.

Contrary to historic propaganda, Roosevelt caved to the Military Industrial Mafia in the 30’s and proceeded to lay the ground work for the bonanza of WWII in the 40’s and the National Security State in 1947.

The ‘New Deal’ propaganda program was a sop, was some crumbs off the table of the Owners to placate the Plebs into following Roosevelt off the cliff into WWII.

It works flawlessly

The National Security State has ruled Duh’merica for my entire life.

Everything in Duh’merica is staged and choreographed to perpetuate the National Security State.

Like Everything

24/7/365

The Empire of Lies has incestuously folded back on itself so many times with lies upon lies upon lies it no longer has a vague fix on reality or morality or sanity.

The Whole World is Watching now as it approaches it’s DEATH THROES

There’s an old expression I remember as a child: “a dying mule kicks the hardest.”

A Demented Pedophile Gangster and his crime family will not go gently into that good night.

It will drown as many as possible in it’s undertow.

Dying empires are like Black Holes and even manage to suck the Light into them.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” – William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.