CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Don't know about the funding HC. It says "the funding which has...

1. 167 Posts.
    Don't know about the funding HC. It says "the funding which has been received", and that changes to "total funds to be received" ??

I don't know how things could possibly be looking better for CFCL. The energy debate is fully on. The alternatives wind and solar just don't meet the energy requirements needed to power homes, apart from the fact that they rely on the elements. Gas is going to be the stand out.

A good recent report.. Energy Vision 2011: A New Era for Gas

"Natural gas use in power generation, in particular, will be the main source of demand growth in the future, the report says.

Natural gas is the cleanest of the fossil fuels, emitting the least greenhouse gas and other pollutants compared with coal or oil, which makes it a preferred fossil fuel given the imperative to reduce emissions."

Here's a link to this report. Interesting to read what they have to say about world supply and Australia's gas supplies.

http://www.weforum.org/reports/energy-vision-update-2011-new-era-gas?fo=1

CFCL have established themselves well in Germany and support for CFCL results in German jobs. To make statements like Merkel is making means she needs to come up with alternatives. To be a fly on the wall in the Bundestag right now. I think CFCL is perfectly placed as a real option here. Orders of 200 aren't going to do much. Interesting times. This is ramping but I think it's quite possible for this stock to be hit by a train in the near future. Sorry I can't help myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.