E25 0.00% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

good point PO. 220,000 shres traded in franfurt last night and...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    good point PO. 220,000 shres traded in franfurt last night and most over $2 equivalent. its a pattern that the price runs up as the market makers reach into aussie market to replace what they sold the night before and then buy it up when they wake up in the morning near the close to refill with paper to sell the next night.

this cant keep going whoever is selling so much at 2 will run out. i think its psychological level it was same at 1$. three attempts at it before it broke through -then it went straight to 1.50. the same should happen here, all the selling gets done at 2, then when its broken there's a gap in selling as all those who wanted to had sold, price moves up sellers hold off new buyers chase it and next its at 2.50 before you can say bobs your uncle.

thats why i think some day this week or soon we should all do a top up of more near the close and steamroll those sellers back over 2$ for a close above it. That should then set the run up to 2.50 into auto motion. The market wants to go there IMO. just some traders or others who don't know the fundamentals of this comny dump it as 2$ is just a Psych round number.

or do we wait for livermores idea for the dry commissioning to do it. I think sooner rather than later. any thoughts gents/ladies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 52127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.