PEN 2.02% 9.7¢ peninsula energy limited

germany postpones exit out of atom energy , page-3

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Steini,

Nice find there,I had forgotten all about Germany wanting to pull the plug on Nuclear supply.I'm not familiar with the mechanics of the German political system but, it seems as though they have seen the Inevitable Light!

Yes this decision just changes the future supply demand scenario ! And it can only help PEN's cause, as you stated.

Let's hope one day, it will be Australia who decides to go the same way ! I'm sure that day will come.

The UN announced last night that there are some "GROSS DISTORTIONS" released previously in some of their scientific findings.

An interesting read for those that have the time.

Good Luck to all,

GO THE PEN !

Science thrives on honest, well-reasoned debated, Dr. Pachauri said. And there has been a productive debate this year about how to further strengthen the IPCCs work, he said, affirming that the recommendations from the InterAcademy Council and other organizations would help guide work on IPCCs future assessments of climate change science, including the fifth one, to be published in 2013 and 2014.

But we also have to remember that honest scientific discourse wilts under gross distortions and ideologically-driven posturing, he added. He could not comment on the specific InterAcademy Council findings, as they had just been released, but he said the Panel was prepared for the results whatever they were, stressing that it had itself initiated the impartial, rigorous process after its credibility had been challenged.

http://www.un.org/News/briefings/docs//2010/100830_IPCC.doc.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $309.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.3¢ 9.5¢ $1.301M 13.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 49997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.