MAT 3.33% 3.1¢ matsa resources limited

Got only CNN with its permanent lies. Do not watch CNN. AUD...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Got only CNN with its permanent lies. Do not watch CNN.
    AUD today down currently 2,83% against EURO, EURO itself down 0,93% against USD. So AUD compared to USD roughly compensates
    gold price loss of March 18.
    I think it is now clearer where we will end:
    Depression thru closing too many activities worldwide due to Virus panic. Great for fufure dictators/deep state guys.
    Hopefully many public servants get laid of too, these guys usually forget that they live on taxpayers money, higher interest rates (no one will lent to higher endebted governments and bankcrupt companies) and no taxpayer money will help to kick these guys out. .
    For Australia overreaction on Virus matter is not good, as you have many hot aereas, which can stop Virus replication. A friend, doctor in Switzerland recently recommended me sort of homopathic prevention against Virus, he calls it artificial overheating of the body to stop Virus from replication.
    In some australian aereas you surely do not need that.
    So what comes after the depression according to Martin Armstrong the worldwide best forcaster? A inflation wave between 2022 and 2024 accompanied by heavy raw material (food/metals etc.) price increases. :With gold still things should be better at latest from second half,
    as we obviously needed a posible not yet finished price fall to get a slingshot move upwards. The heavier the fall, the bigger the upside afterwards.
    Just think in cycles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $26.58K 875.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 203523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.