PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

germany to end nuclear by 2022, page-41

1. 12,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Guys, just to reply.

I am not downramping PEN to buy in cheaper as I am not intending to buy until the future of U usage is clearer than atm. .

The solar power stations would be built in the Sahara as a project of several European countries. Of course there are 3 big hurdles to overcome : all parties must find an agreement, political instability in Sudan and the surrounding countries and of course, the huge costs.

An U shortage would make PEN an ideal company to invest in. That's why I was holding. But atm there is the big possibility that public opinion may change that. And therefore I am not holding, just watching. And you can call me whatever you want, yes I would buy back in if the current negativity about U changes in to neutral or even positive. That's what investing is all about, looking ahead and avoiding trouble if there are dark clouds on the horizon and heading in the direction where is the blue sky. I was a pure investor but over the years the ASX taught me that being a trader from time to time is the better option.

Summary: I am not negative on PEN, just on the U sentiment.

GL to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.174M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 9927718 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 558448 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.