germany to speed nuclear energy exit, page-14

1. 7,404 Posts.
    your post that i replied to impiled that you don't support "renewables"
    "I would love to support renewables, but..." is analogous to "i would love to go for a walk, but..."
    you have mistakenly criticized what i had written, when in fact what you have written is contradictory.

but moving on...

"But at their current level of technology they aren't the answer to baseload power no matter how much I hope they will be"

imo, you have marginalized "alternative" forms of energy in your own mind.
    if industry and sociey can not exist as they are without toxic forms of enery with long lasting effects, then they should adapt.
    realistic innovative adaptation would cause lot of industry to becomes obsolete and unnecessary.
    the globalist agenda of bogus debt-funded interdependence is a con job and oligarcic opportunists are using it as a tool for their own delusionary grandeur, while the masses are getting shafted.
    it is humans out of control habits that are not sustainable without dire consequences, not the amount of more "sensible" forms of energy generation, capture and storage.
    take the heroin away, we could do with a period of cold turkey.
    j p morgan cut funding for tesla's towers.
    why?

"So please don't just assume, judge and preach."

it is exacly because many people fail to do this with any insight or holistic consideration that the world is in the state that it is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.