I think there are enough studies out to back up your points on...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think there are enough studies out to back up your points on being locked inside and social distancing i.e not shaking hands etc. No sunlight and no vitamin D and no handshaking hugs etc means good virus and bacteria are not transferred. This translates to weaker natural immunity. Nature knows this, that's why it was driving all the kids back to Bondi. It's evolution and Darwin's Theory in practice.

I think we need to get rid of a germophobes like Dr Murphy and get back to living and a more realistic approach on coronaviruses. Life's too short to be "Chicken Little" and not go outside because the sky may call on you.

As I've posted before young boys are normally very scared and frightened, then they grow into courage and bravery, but then regress to being scared old men. I think the world is currently being run by scared old men.

We need to have a Doctors going back to do what they do best, Treating Sick People and stop having a say how the other 99.9996% of the population live. If they don't, the world will implode and we could possibly have billions perish if we continue to destroy our economies. Viruses and bacteria have been co-existing with us long time March 2020.

What a joke it is when Morrison says he's going to fire the economy back up again. Reminds me of when I was a kid on the farm trying to fire up the old Massey Ferguson tractor which had been parked for months, wasn't that easy using a crank handle after the battery was dead. No magic push-button restart.

I think Bett Midler summed it up best.

It's the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance
    It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance
    It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give
    And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.