LU7 7.14% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

GERNOT, page-134

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    do they really believe all this below because from what i have seen in the past 6 plus years i don't talk is cheap we want action put some substance behind what you say your doing because all we are getting is nothing of any kind in fact if i
    didn't know any better i would think that mogul was dead but some on is still taking money from our account

OUR STORY

About
    MGG

Mogul Games Group is an ASX-listed gaming holding company building a family of studios with a clear potential for growth.

We aim not only to provide funding but to add value through an in-house infrastructure focused on the game developers’ true needs.

To achieve this, we need like-minded people on board. People who value integrity and quality instead of chasing fad trends, keeping their focus on what matters most: games and gamers.

As one of the few globally-focused listed gaming companies in Australia, we believe we are in a unique position to capitalise on the current consolidation trends happening in our industry.

Our management team has developed a proven “buy-and-build” thesis through their professional tenure & successful track record of acquiring, integrating, realising synergies, and growing acquired businesses.

OUR STORY

The
    MGG Mission

MOGUL GAMES GROUP’S

Buy & Build
    Strategy

BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER

• A buy and build strategy provides the acquired company with a platform for expansion and growth.
    • Value is added to both firms by means of synergies.

MULTIPLE ARBITRAGE

• Multiple arbitrage emanates from private and public companies being valued differently which means that a public company can acquire a private company and immediately arbitrage from the differences in valuation.
    • Multiple arbitrage increases the value of a company without making any operational changes to it.

Acquisition-strat-diagram

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $11.08K 825.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 418692 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 550506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.