LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

GERNOT, page-5

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    what my self and others want is some proof that something is being done so far it's been all talk and close to 12 months yet we have seen nothing we haven't had a webinar to explain what has been going on or to answer share holder questions, at our AGM we got told to send any questions in for Gernot and co to answer after the AGM , now I'm sure that a lot of questions got sent in i sent one question in asking if the board would take any responsibility for the mess that we find our self's in , well at the end of the AGM not one question got answered the meeting just got closed down well that was bloody great i had taken half a day off work to hear the questions and the answers so i got shafted again . what i want to know is where is all this shit going to end is Gernot a real CEO or is he a con man and why did Michael really leave because Gernot was making a big deal on how he had gotten Michael to come to MGG and the board must have backed Michaels plan so why in less than 12 months did they drive him out , and then change direction again are we likely to get told that the buy and build isn't working so we are going to change direction again and what if the home office say's no to Chris becoming MGG CEO what then because that seems to be taking for ever for that to happen , all we are getting is siiiiiiiilance shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh quiet say nothing but it's a different story over a lv1 Gernot seems to have time over there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $17.99K 1.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2155543 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 36533 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.