LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

with the worthless options expiring ill be officially done with...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    with the worthless options expiring ill be officially done with this dog. I put the money i had left from selling the small stake i had into a biotech company and was able to crawl back a bit of the loss, but am still down considerably as is pretty much every investor here.

Its been quite a journey with the biggest thing i learnt being not to invest in pipedreams and shady directors, focus on business's with actual sales and an actual product or service. Looking back this was the true definition of a speccy play 1 in a million chance. I feel for those who got suckered into considerable stakes on this company, as it wasnt ever worth more than 1% of a well managed portfolio at the most, and it pains me to know some people invested tens of thousands int6o Gernots bank account. Mogul is the true definition of a lifestyle company, with upper management enjoying the hard earned cash of shareholders for years now with not only no advancement in the business but actual regression. I don't feel regret as this was the stock that truly defined my tuition into the stock market, and was an investment decision made by an ignorant new investor that needed to learn the crooked ways of the market.

Best of luck to those still involved and even more luck to those who still think its wise to buy shares at this level, i believe you will need it. To those on the fence still, my opinion is the 0.2c is still worth alot more than 0.0c when this company is shut down, being down 70% is alot better than being down 100%. Maybe if the macro environment was thriving this dog would have a chance but with the world markets in recession, i believe investors will not be too eager to get involved with speculative gaming stocks and will opt for recession proof industries. Add in the fact that pretty much everyone here and everyone holding this company is looking for the first bit of life to get out, the downward pressure on this company is unlike anything that exists on the ASX. It will truly be a miracle if this stock sees a single cent value again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $11.10K 740.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1971033 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1059052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.