LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

GERNOT, page-83

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    well i had a F--KING GUTS full of this nothing and sent an email telling GERNOT that i was one angry share holder and asked for a webinar or a letter or something in wrighting to be put out i got an email back asking to prove that i was a share holder and that i could have a phone call with Gernot . i sent back an email with my full name and that i owned 6.5 million shares and if they bother to look at there share registry they would see that i was a bloody share holder and that i want something in black and white and not sit around waiting for a phone call like last time i took time off work to have a phone call that didn't bloody happen . i said that i would blow my bloody top if i got on the phone , so what would he tell me that he cant put in an email bloody nothing only shit and that every ting is going nicely yeah our money is going nicely to him , its really looking like he is just killing time and bleeding us slowly dry ,, i wouldn't put Gernot in charge of a bloody chook raffle he would flog the chook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.