Misty he is against it .He is losing market share and is trying...

1. 17,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Misty he is against it .He is losing market share and is trying to influence goverment with his money and power.He is trying to win back the people he gouged by using the goverment to try and monoplise his bussiness and that of other big retailers.Using fear as his main advertising machine .You just dont hear of anyone saying they got a good deal at Harvey Norman and that speacks for itself just by reading the threads on here.Rip off comes to mind more often then not.So im guessing im not the only one and i have been to a store a few years ago and thats what it was.He has run out of customers to do it to maybe?The gst thing? Just maybe and im not sure but his own purchases for his bussiness probably under a thousand may just miss the gst too when he onsells.Does he import a thousand single items under and skip the gst?I have purchased at a big retailer and the salesman discounted me under a thousand and stated for tax reasons on five items i bought.Not that long ago.They didnt go over by much but combined they did.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.