ASX 2.41% $65.38 asx limited

gerry, privacy, qqqqqq and others shut up!!

1. BSA
    587 Posts.
    I just posted this in another thread,....

Yes Mack 67 I also agree fully with Hotcongo, put the sensless dweebs on IGNORE.

Gerry I have said it before on other threads that the more you answer privacy or qqqqqqqqq or who ever, the more they get their jollies, so dont feed the animals.
    You said I just have to expose them first so all on HC will know they are liars,...WHO CARES!
    Gerry you are showing yourself to be just as bad as them if you keep on with this senseless banter, and like Anne I will have to add you to my ignore list if it keeps up, the clutter here is unbearable.
    Can we not IGNORE the fools and get on with the business of um what do we do here at Hot Copper?? oh yes, STOCK TRADING!

So how about it all? its up to you lot to get rid of these abusers, arguers. foulmouthed cyber stalkers.
    Most seem to want HC to do something about, why dont WE do something to stop this garbage.
    There is a little pink button top right above a poster, if they are drop kicks and you dont want to listen to their abuse press the ignore button.
    With out them being fed by other members arguing back, they will crawl back under their rock!

IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!
    IGNORE BUTTON!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.