GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

get a grip!!!, page-2

1. 2,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Poachus,
    I guess you are an early riser too and I note your thoughts about PB 3. I remain 100% confident that this well will produce and provide some reief to it's backers once the current technical matter is resolved, but going forward into the "Big League" with our team is surely of concern. Many will recall the closing hours of PB 2. I kept buying at 20c, 18c & 17c on the assurance the "Company Knows Nothing" only to be told 24hrs later that things in Utah had gone dramatically wrong. I have been buying this stock for years and in the past few weeks my interest has once again doubled and by doing so I have bought at a fair average but I am now a very angry ant. Yesterday several people again contacted GDN to be told they "Knew Nothing". The Company was therefore surely alerted to the sell down and should have immediately called a "trading halt". They called a halt over a very minor placement recently, which had previously been approved. This time they once again left us in the mushroom paddock and their failure to act with due diligence is to me a major worry. I will await the advice of the ASX and by time I receive a answer no doubt PB 3 will be declared "Commercial" and I will be placed in the wingers basket but to me it's not just cricket the way the GDN management plays the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.