PEN 13.0% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

get a grip

1. 388 Posts.
    What elucidates about 200 posts a day on this site is absolutely immaterial as to the PEN share VALUE, as different to the share price

About .04% of the heads were traded today, and I suspect if a count could be taken over a month or two, you would have about 7% or 8% of the total stock churning around endlessly, driven by the bots, day traders, the usuals pumpers and dumpers or reverse. Just look at the stability of the T20, do you think the great bulk of holders down to 90 or 95% are going to act like some of the geese who write these alarmist posts

I have said before these people are irrelevant, they may well make money out of the panickers, but when all the blocks are put in place you won't hear from most of these daredevils (usually declared non PEN holders) flooding this site ever again, because IT WILL HAVE NO USE for them

PEN has the safe (politically) sites, cash in the bank, backers with money dedicated for further aquisition, unbelievable survey results, and board members with the best credentials in the world, whats not to like ???

So until the Company finishes all its critical announcements and builds the mill we most probably will just have to put up with the tribal, siesmic, know all (no nothing) sceptic/apologists, I believe like many others this is just a better buying oportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.530M 40.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 8136697 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1186789 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.