PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Get a Grip, page-2

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Agreed.

As I have tried to say over and over. You can not expect to use earning to calculate what this stock is worth. If you do Phoslock is worth nothing (WE HAVE MADE NO MONE). If you can calculate next years earnings (which you can't), you can't use them in any meaninful PE estimates. This year or next, we make our first quarterly and then our first full year profit. Be it $1m $5m or $20m, it still doesn't give you a company value. Whem you have had 2 - 3 years of profit growth you may get somewhere but we are simply not there yet.

I hold a substantial share of this company and have done since day dot. Back at the very beginning I made a quick "what if" calculation and I have not seen anything in all the company's history to make me downgrade that "what if".

I (correctly I believe) predicted that this company can make tens or hundreds of millions of dollars. I decided to buy as much as I could afford and hold them until such time as they made such money. We are finally seeing this as a near term posibility and I am very glad that I held out.

I suppose the crux of what I am trying to say is that 15 years ago this company had 100 million dollar potential and it still does. We are just closer to that goal. Based on that very rough prediction, I estimated a future share price of several dollars. My predictions for this company and its SP potential still stand. I really don't have any time for interim calculations base on bogus stabs in the dark as to what we may or may not earn next quarter or next 12 months. You haven't got a clue and if you did it wouldn't help.

Hold your nerve for a few more years or don't. Its up to you. I think I will enjoy the ride a little longer. I certainly didn't hold for over a decade to jump ship when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.