PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Redram I think you are being a bit tough at critising those...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Redram
    I think you are being a bit tough at critising those who try to come up with some profit projections even though I agree that they don't really have any bearing on what the SP should be at the moment. I also am of the view that it is virtually impossible to arrive at a meaningful calculation as we just don't have the facts. However it does make interesting reading and is food for thought.
    And again yes the SP is based on the future potential sales whatever that prove to be and however that can accurately be determined. Surely your comments about others not having a clue about profit calculation equally apply to determine potential? The SP will in the end be determined by the market based on its perceptions of the reality of potential sales which of course is speculation.
    My take on the markets thoughts are that whilst it appears that there is huge potential for a very large turnover the market has been waiting a long time for this potential to show some real results in terms of consistent sales. Hence they are saying show us the money before we get too excited.
    And of course there is the dreaded patent issue which can't be helping the SP
    Lastly like you I have been in this stock for far too long to bail out now as hopefully we get closer to some real success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.