PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Get a Grip, page-4

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I hope that I haven't offended anyone. I am not trying to criticize anyone and I am definitely not saying that any fellow poster doesn't "have a clue". I have personally been the brunt of very direct abuse from other posters and I would hate to think that others would think that is my intention.

I am simply agreeing with someone who says that we are not in a position to 1- calculate future earnings and 2- base any meaningful SP calculations on those earnings. I fully understand that this is how share prices are ultimately determined but I am just saying, good luck trying to determine future earnings for any particular quarter, or financial year, from the information at hand. Our directors would miss that mark by a fair way if they attempted to do it and they have far more information to go on than we do.

When I say that you have no clue I am saying that you do not know next year’s earnings and profit. I also don’t, and neither do our directors (As stated above, they may know more than us, but would still be guessing to a fair extent). We may be able to get fairly close to this year’s earnings but that’s cheating we have 7 weeks left in the year. We can also get fairly close on profit. It will be a small loss, break even or a small profit. Any of these scenarios is fine with me as they all would confirm what we all are hoping for, we are about to turn the corner.

Cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.