LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

get a grip

1. 10,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Come on guys get a grip. We have had 3 good announcements so far but they are only updates on their tenements in reality not company makers (yet
    anyway). The Big news will come in (if it comes) in Announcement 4 the Conceptual Mining Study due at the end of the first week in November. No guarantees about what is in it but so far so good so I have no reason to doubt that No.4 won’t also be good.

Let’s face it they set up the Announcements deliberately to leave the best till last – we all said that originally. The problem is that day traders jump on at every announcement expecting drilling news to send this up to 30c each time and then cry foul after selling out each time and start down ramping. That is what has been holding FNT back.

Common sense said that Announcement 4 OBVIOUSLY is the BIG news (company maker) so why all the winging, you can’t expect to make 50% - 100% profit in a day. If you have sold great move on but after speaking to the Co. last week I will wait for the Conceptual Mining Study before I sell because I
    would hate to miss out potentially on the big news. I hope you all haven’t but the patient are always rewarded especially when the Announcement is
    ONLY next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.80K 5.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 74012014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5580822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.