LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Some posters say management are damned if they do release...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Some posters say management are damned if they do release information and damned if they don’t. It’s been a long time since I’ve heard anyone complain about them not releasing anything, in fact I’m pretty sure most would rather hear nothing than more speculation and ‘if’s’.

As you say doc, very light on information regarding the 8.8mtpa, previously 100% capacity was 8mtpa and of that KBR only guaranteed 7.6mtpa.

Clarity shouldn’t be too hard for them as GV seems to be able to pop up on Bloomberg and Twitter making comments so it wouldn’t take too much to tell us how they came about the 8.8mtpa!!!!

Perhaps adding another train, so instead of guaranteeing 4 trains each producing 1.9mtpa, maybe now its 5 trains each producing 1.76mtpa.

Perhaps (as they have alluded) they have made improvements in efficiency but makes you wonder if they are just trying to sell / speculate the technology, because if they come out at the AGM and say they can now produce 8.8mtpa (or 110% of previous capacity), it shouldn’t be too hard to get it clarified by KBR how they will do it and if it is guaranteed.

Perhaps you could tell us Siv!! After all is it too much for share holders to ask how!!!!

The application to FERC seems to be for a permit to produce this amount, nothing more, but still a nice piece of info

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.