LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Get a load of this - Magnolia capacity increase requested, page-13

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3085
    You don't have to go far to soon realise the difference between the two imo !
    As one can string more than a sentence or two together and back up a lot with facts or at least put his point of view across without many spelling mistakes, even after a helping of Mushrooms, where as we were all glad to see the other Clown Exit here long ago ! I feel sorry for A2 holders now, as

It is one stubborn dog that tempted me to short it (again timings all wrong)

I am recovering in ICU from a suspected heart attack following the rise off today's lows.

It has been a rough ride and still no profit. Patience is a virtue and hopefully a Christmas rally follows.

I must says shorters must be get more and more nervous as A2M continues to rise despite a massive Friday of shorting

People should be banned from posting such diarrhea on this forum.

prosperity said:
    stop posting crap. I'm getting sick of your routine

prosperity said:
    I don't mean to be rude , but if posters were banned from posting diarrhoea , you would be the first one to go .

prosperity said:
    Are you singularly invested in this one stock prosperity?

If so, you might want to consider diversifying, even if just slightly .... you know, to avoid this type of thing...

#roller-coaster.png

What ever Prosperity is on, apart from this Roller Coaster is Baby Formula atm !

Probably crying over a shot of 'Short Spilled Milk' - someone get him a Bottle asap !

Maybe Bellamy's Organic or Nestle NAN might be more to his liking

Food for thought

Frank's Formula

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.