AAH arana therapeutics limited

The final few steps 1. As stated earlier, We will have an...

1. 101 Posts.
    The final few steps

1. As stated earlier, We will have an Independent Valuation tomorrow, commissioned and paid for by a few very concerned shareholders, Those concerned know whom I am referring to, donations gratefully accepted.

2. It is well worth our effort to write to the parties outlined separately below concerning our disappointment that the forth largest Biotech in Australia is being brought for such a low insignificant figure, especially given the support the Government has given Peptech, Evogenix and now Arana in government grants.
    Australia will lose the potential benefits of Arana's Technologies to Cephalon, The US Government will directly benefit from Australia's successes in the TNF and oncology fields Australia will not benefit at all.
    There will be 60 less people employed should they close Arana's facilities.
    Without the extraordinary support of Peptech holders and Evogenix holders excluding the obvious ones of course, this company would never of achieved anything.

We are still fighting to keep this company in Australia and owned by the people in Australia.

The parties are

1. The Executive Member
Foreign Investment Review Board

C/- The Treasury
Langton Crescent
PARKES ACT 2600
AUSTRALIA
    Fax +61 2 6263 2940
    Telephone Inquiries +61 2 6263 3795
    Email for all general foreign investment inquiries [email protected]

2. The Minister for Health
    Nicola Roxon
    Parliament House Contact
    MG 50
    Parliament House
    Canberra ACT 2600
    Tel: (02) 6277 7220
    Fax: (02) 6273 4146
    email: [email protected]

3. The Minister for Innovation, Industry, Science and Research
    Mr Kim Carr
    Parliament House
    Suite M1 48
    Parliament House
    Canberra ACT 2600
    Tel:(02) 6277 7580
    Fax:(02) 6273 4104
    Email: [email protected]

Cephalon has very little, actually no chance whatsoever of obtaining compulsory acquisition, I think they know it.

Regardless of the fact that Cephalon has sweetened the deal for the advisors, I believe that obtaining 50.1% will still also be difficult, I think they know it.

ASIC has an enormous amount of complaints which I believe they are in the process of actioning, not withstanding the wheels of justice moves very slowly
    So if we can all get together once again and tell our concerns to the above authorities it will help.

1st of may is still a long way away.
    The very small % increase in those that have agreed to sell, "Agreed to Sell" is insignificant.

The Independent valuation will be distributed. IMHO, It should have been done by the company, It was not.

Buying a share and getting an acceptance are two very different things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.