XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

The more i think about it the more i realize we are are in a...

1. 17,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    The more i think about it the more i realize we are are in a collapse that typifies the begining of a Kwave winter. Go on dear reader, google Kwaves....you know you want to. The period before this period, the kwave autumn, was exactly as Kondratieff descibed in the 1920's complete with "fiscal liberalism"....this is followed by the winter : A complete and utter collapse lasting 3 years followed by an extended deflationary work out period.....(that's not to say we shall not see short bulls in the coming years but rather we shall not see booming underlying economies.) Everyone in the media is pointing fingers at various scape goats. Bush, Greenspan, greedy wall street CEOs etc....but the truth is the cycle has been ever thus and ever shall be whilst man lives on the planet.....And now the likes of Kevin Rudd are calling for a new order; a form of capitalism with tighter gov't controls. And no doubt that will eventuate and remain in force forever....or until the current crop of leaders are dead and buried and the world finds itself in the next Kwave autumn which will be followed by the next collapse.

I think it was Voltaire who recently quoted ecclesiastes : "There is nothing new under the sun". and another verse "to everything there is a season".....or was that second one a song by the Byrds recorded as we were coming out of the Kwave spring into the summer ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.