XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

get down,its the hippy hippy shakes tuesday

1. 6,655 Posts.
    or perhaps the should read hippie

My goodness look at the time,3.30am and here I am bashing out the cranker,off the cuff no less,still when the muse is upon one.

I must confess I employ youths lessons learned in my wealth creating (and life in general) and one that springs to mind is from the novel Siddartha where one trains oneself to not stress about an outcome.

Kinda peaceful like this

In the words of Satchel Paige 'work like you don't need the money,love like you've never been hurt.Dance like nobody's watching'

The next market skill I am trying to master is the art of selling.Now I confess this is not easy for me to do, however should BHP continue its little run up today as sure as the sun sets this evening some other lucky little punter will have my suckers firmly tucked away in their PF.

Before I go,and unrelated to the markets,I have been getting a little 'hippy' with my golf swing.Having a lesson with a lovely young trainee at the club this arvo and all things being equal I should have a finish like this at the end of it.

The vibrations of the power of positive thought be with you all today.

Peace brothers and sisters of the XJO

Om.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.