BET 0.00% 8.2¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I don’t need to sell any shares anytime soon so can ride out any...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    I don’t need to sell any shares anytime soon so can ride out any market challenges - it just doesn’t look good in my portfolio as it’s in the red now and my biggest holding. If it’s still around these levels or lower in 6 months I might start questioning my investment but I just cannot see how it can be. They are going along quietly putting the building blocks in place as evident with WATAB deal, the Swedes and there funny trotters, the Australian managed services are going from strength to strength, Sportech and global tote is firing on all cyclinders with upsell of products to customers, huge investment in betting terminals to improve user experience to increase revenue and first US FO bets to be taken by end of year - all people need to do is research the potential size of this market which says it all. and that’s only some of it!!! People can call this a dog stock and whatever but I truly believe we will be handsomely rewarded if you can hold long enough to see this company bloom. They are still just starting out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.