BET 0.00% 8.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

GET Excited BETalians!!!!!, page-1088

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    @Alf107 You could well have a strong point re the fixed odds piece dragging on for so long. No doubt that's not helping either.

But you must admit that it's more than coincidence that the current rout in the SP began the VERY DAY the 4C was dropped?

Also, you do understand that the 11M in capex is on top of, and a separate issue to the 1.5M negative EBITDA right?

I worry that some posters here might think that BET actually made 9.5M EBITDA for the qtr, and then invested the 11M above to net out at minus 1.5..

Because that's not how it works/what happened..

Opex is intentionally segregated from Capex...

They lost operationally, 1.5M in the qtr, and then unrelated to and outside of that, invested an additional 11M..

In any case, its pretty clear that commenting here is broadly a complete waste of time.
    It's become obvious to me that posters in general strongly dislike any alternative and challenging views, irrespective of how credible or correct they actually are.

I have had a sell on BET since $1.40, and hence have been hugely correct this year, and possibly could have saved or made some people some good money, if they had bothered to even just consider some of my points.

But instead it usually just descends into aggression, or yelling, or heavy sarcasm....

Look, I'm sure BET is a great company, and it may well really deliver in the long run.

For me tho, its about at what price?

Was BET really worth $1B??

Entering at around these levels might be okay.. the chart to me suggests very strong support at 79-82.. so probably not too much downside risk entering around here, but I would want to see some good consolidation first.

But even at a 700M market cap, or 8 times revenue, and like 100 times best case FY22 EBITDA, it still feels a little too expensive for me.

So each to their own I guess, and it goes without saying that I wish all the best

Last edited by woomp001: 29/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $135.2K 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 768115 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 91177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.