BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Interesting article released yesterday- I found the discussion...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Interesting article released yesterday- I found the discussion on the Vic wagering licence which expire soon with Tabcorp.
    RV announces strong FY21 results | RACING.COM

I like the line:
    Having enjoyed the benefits of retail exclusivity in Victoria since the previous licence was awarded in 2012, Tabcorp would appear the most logical partner into the future. However, the State Government has put on record that awarding multiple licences isn't out of the question and Racing.com understands there are several interested parties in the process.

Let hope Betmakers can muscle their way for a bit of the action.

America shouldn't be concerned that fixed odd is coming- it will mean more money for the industry:

Fueled by COVID-enforced lockdowns and increased corporate bookmaker generosity, turnover across FY21 was up an eye-watering 22.6 per cent to $8.7 billion.

With the explosion in digital betting, race fields revenue also increased by $40m (19 per cent) to $241m.

Total RV revenue increased 14.5 per cent to $547.1m, resulting in a net surplus of $28.5m, up from $17.8m in FY20.

Victorian participants raced for $237.5m, representing a 52.5 per cent increase on FY15, with a nation-high average of $60,000 on offer per race. That figure is set to be boosted by a further $19m in FY22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.