BET 2.41% 8.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Good research Help- been a bit depressing on here lately with...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Good research Help- been a bit depressing on here lately with everyone being impatient and wanting fixed odds up and running. Remember this is the first time for fixed odds and New Jersey will be the showcase for the rest of the States- we don't want to stuff it up as this will be a cash cow, so I am happy they are taking their time to do it properly.
    Unfortunately some posters on here are too busy worried about people upramping or downramping or the daily movement in the share price to do any research.
    I'm also excited about the NYRA- Noting they have shown an interest in fixed odds- I believe they will come on board in the next 12 months. With the CEO being on the public record to be in favour of fixed odds- As Fixed-Odds Wagering Looms, NYRA May Join Monmouth - BloodHorse
    Also of interest was the article from NYRA on the daily handle from Belmont Park.

To give you an idea of the money involved and the interest in horse racing the NYRA article released yesterday courtesy of Pat McKenna- noting this is without fixed odds and only 1 racetrack.

The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) today announced that the recently concluded 31-day Belmont Park fall meet generated $10,346,669 in average daily handle from all sources and $320,746,749 in total handle from all sources.

Average daily handle at the Belmont fall meet has grown considerably since 2019, when the 37-day fall meet generated $7,430,533 in average daily handle from all sources. The 2020 Belmont fall meet, which was contested over 27 live race days, generated $9,923,813 in average daily handle from all sources, a 33.6 percent increase over 2019.

With this year’s 4.3 percent increase over 2020, average daily handle for the Belmont Park fall meet has risen 39 percent since 2019.

The total all sources handle of $320,746,749 represents a 19.7 percent increase over the 2020 Belmont Park fall meet, which saw total all sources handle of $267,942,961.

I also note that FoxSports and NYRA signed a 9 year agreement (ends 2030) to air NYRA races on broadcast and cable networks. I still believe when Tab wagering and media demerge next year- Foxbet and betmakers will have some deals in the pipeline either through either buying them or strategic partnership- there is alot to be excited about over the next 1-2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.