BPT 0.00% $1.29 beach energy limited

muzza i guess u work in the financial markets! I have a very...

1. 10,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    muzza

i guess u work in the financial markets! I have a very smart nephew who does and he reminds me of you! he is always wanting to be in and out of the market and take definite positions on things

- if it is going to be as bad as you say, isnt there a fair chance things would be even worse now! I mean, we are not in an information vacuum in this day and age! - sure, sometimes it takes a fair while to kill something ( capitalism??!!); but there is a real chance that we have seen the worse of the panic about greece leaving the euro and/or defaulting completely - spain and italy could be a worse and different story!( if it were to happen )

the other euro banks with exposure to greece have been busy winding down their debt books to that nation and its peoples- by the way did anyone else notice that there was $180 billion euro in deposits in Greece! this sort of relevant information is not highlighted positively at present!- only as a scare about a run on the banks!

no predictions from me re oil price as it could be on a different path due to some resumpions of supply ( and s perhaps lower demand in some economies ) in libya, iraq and also the shale boom in usa! however i am not selling beach at present as profit will likely remain, particularly with falling dollar! Also, we will have the stimulatory effect of lower oil prices helping many asian economies in particular.

by the way my nephews big calls include short macquarie when they were near their nadir in 09, sell telstra at $3 one year ago and, stay out of nearly all shares from about may 09!; but he was keen on coalworks , potash corp and mosaic which were wins!some of us have made a lot of money since early 09, just by staying in the market and riding a few themes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.28 $6.342M 4.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 179334 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 319626 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.