CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Get in early

1. 7,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Two Business Models:

1- Debt management service: "Next-generation, technology-enabled platform that will provide a better solution for the coming wave of millennial debts caused by BNPL [buy now, pay later services]”. All BNPL Users, huge addressable market.
    2- YOZO-Pay: BNPL provider for SMEs

Finances/Balance Sheet:
    CI1 is the ONLY BNPL play on the ASX that has significantly increased their assets and profits. No other BNPL stock on the ASX is profitable, despite other BNPL's expanding their assets/inventory.

Potential Growth
    :
    CI1 operates primarily in Hong Kong and Singapore, although the company has expansion plans in place for the Australian market. YOZO-Pay is just the beginning for CI1, recently acquired last year.

Upcoming News:
    Looking forward to the HY report coming next week to see its growth. I'm aware this co likes to get themselves out there, as we have seen in the past by their HotCopper Promotion.

Something didn't look right when I began to research this stock, but market has just missed this opportunity. Hopefully, the potential of the HotCopper Promotion when the HY report comes out next week will cause the market to react and become aware.

BNPL stocks such as FFG, CRO, IOU have seen significant gains. Get in early IMHO.

BNPL stocks bv market cap
    $APT $44Billion#Z1P $7.7Bil$SZL $1.2Bil$HUM $660m$SPT $620m$IOU $315m$OPY $266m$FFG $250m$WZR $230m$CRO $170m$QFE $103m

#CI1 $50m

https://twitter.com/ToddAnd16840460
    Last edited by dazatoN: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.