CSL 0.40% $300.58 csl limited

get on board! train ready to leave, page-22

1. 108 Posts.
    i thought obama was refreshing, but every day he disappoint me, i m color people so lets not get there. he is not leading US to a right direction and to be so far he just very good speecher and stage performer, how funny that whether one really solid or not can be easily shown after a while of performance, or may be hope on him just too high up during this extrodinary time.

as for CSL and CST, i have no idea about CST but i disagree that holy grail is looking for next CSL ~

CSL got solid mgm and hard barrier to bridge for any new comer, Lopes u need to do a bit more analysisand i hope you dont miss out on CSL (i m on side line after already enjoyed the early rally before share buy back). if u r thinking a large corporation going down , CSL is not the case as they have not shown the sign of arrogant and mis-management, they actually act very quickly on the US FEC issue and its refreshing, sure we would worry about the imapct of this to future operation in US but , the US market is shrinking any way(i short US big time lol)

put it this way, its bio/medical stock, barrier of entry is seriously high, they have the talent/scientist/equiptment/IP/volume v.s. cost/products ! lets say ur CST got a revolutionary product(i have no idea about CST and not wasting my time researching as if it wasnt under my radar, it isnt worth any way) how many product do they have ? 1 ? 2 ? 3 ? CSL continue to develop new products and that provides new income stream and add into the pipe line. u want a company grows not a one time pong bet

my only concern is hopefully CSL wont be target by US in future competition due to national protectism and also move away or develope new market outside US as to me its very much like putting all eggs in one basket.

i m watching closely and i think CSL got alot to run ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.