KAL 3.57% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

I hope your right!I think it will close at about 21.5c. Tomorrow...

1. 218 Posts.
    I hope your right!

I think it will close at about 21.5c. Tomorrow will be an interesting day though. The reason I say this is that most traders know that there will potentially be an announcement on Wed (as there have been ann for the last two weeks, and we all know that KAL has much more to ann).

I think those that have been day trading on this stock and have recently sold out, will be wanting to get back in at almost any price because they will not want to be stockless if the ann comes out on Wed.

I believe tomorrow afternoon could be very exciting. All the serious holders will stop day trading and await the ann. (which will most likely increase the SP, even purely for the fact that the stock is being promoted on the ASX).

With only a week or so until the AGM one would assume the SP would continue to rise until the AGM (28 Nov 07), at which some major ann. could be revealed.

Of course I could be wrong! I do believe that KAL will remain at current levels until late tomorrow afternoon. Regardless, I have bought as much as I can will be anxiously awaiting the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $7.213K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.