EOS 6.01% $1.68 electro optic systems holdings limited

Get on the gravy train!, page-38

1. 9,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Sometime back EOS was brought to my attention around the $2 mark by a poster on another forum.I took a quick look at the financials then combined with my age and thought not for me.
    Then while researching another company I kept reading about EOS.Then the govt order for their weapons and I bought in.
    I was not aware of the actually 4 acquisitions.
    ie audacy,emsolutions,collinear and recently mentioned by EOS some biometrics co which so far i have little interest in.
    But after buying in I starting to read about the 3 acquisitions audacy,emsolutions and finally collinear.
    So to keep post short and as posted,audacy will b launched in 2024 its main purpose being a relay constellation for the leo satellites therefore requiring the lge amount of global meo spectrum as agreed to by the FCC.(and in 2027 the laser optics connectivity constellation which apprently can't be hacked and produces 20 times the bandwidth of the RF meo spectrum).
    Then the EOS meo satellites relay the data to 6 ground stations controlled by 2 control stations one in Australia and one in the US.
    But the final link was missing ie how EOS would link the data from the ground stations to govts,military and lge commercial operators ie spacex etc.
    Then i read about collinear.
    Collinear will (i believe) provide the infrastructure to distribute the data to the 6 ground stations then to the relevant customers including land military vehicles.
    What I also like about collinear is they are already introducing the same satellite laser connectivity as EOS is planning for space satellite connectivity but it so far must be direct line of sight like real mmWave 5g but again its not hackable and provides 20 times the band width of the meo spectrum .
    So the EOS network is complete with audacy space connectivity to earth then collinear land connectivity ie plse don't ask for a reference but i believe the reaction time is faster when leo satellites relay to eos meo satellites then to earth then to customers ie 20 seconds.ie for a weapons response .
    I believe EOS was approved to buy Audacy because of the EOS 'currently' leading laser optic connectivity and its benefits as above including freeing up meo RF space spectrum ie KA band for possible land use ie 5g or just maintain as space connectivity ie the meo spectrum will not satisfy the growing demand..
    Thats my understanding.
    The reason i responded to the acquisition comments because i feel ,as posted,once eos matures a little more it absolutely imo will be an obvious nasdaq ipo and it seems to me the $1.2b required to build the first constellation could be as eos suggested funded by partners or suppliers (boeing comes to mind) or some type of ipo without dilution to current shareholders.
    Anyway thats what is going on in my brain
    ps having held tls for many years helped me with the various spectrum capabilities and i was very surprised when i read eos holds approx 64% of the global meo spectrum.(if interested tpg paid over $1b for some 4g spectrum for use in australia only.) Does that make sense when compared to eos's market cap including spectrum holdings and laser technology.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.095(6.01%)
Mkt cap ! $323.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.70 $1.61 $1.021M 613.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2335 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 1784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.