CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

get on with the job

1. 468 Posts.

A J.V. partner should be an asset not a liability. Having B.G. as a recalcitrant partner does CTP no favors.

It seems that the foot dragging by B.G. is part of a strategic program for the programmed streaming of the realization of its colonial assets.

I believe that the Gladstone Project is the current concern of B.G. and the orders from the top are to put various other commitments on hold and revert to a go- slow approach until the gas price is expected to recover circa 2014.

I for one couldn't care if we were to lose and hopefully sue PXA for failure to honor their commitments, however I believe it to be an obvious stalling process and they will slowly shuffle their way to the table.

I would much prefer a gung ho approach, something you would more so expect from a U.S. co. than B.G at the hand of some toff in London.

I say go J.H! Go the little Aussie battler! All of Australia should get behind our great visionary M.D. Stick it to B.G. If this requires RCB's I am for one not unhappy to see a dilution of my entry S.P.

Im not in this stock for the short term, and whether the S.P. is 10 or 20 cents, is of NO concern to me. If a stock is good enough to buy its good enough to hold IMO.

The bond issue is dead. J.H. is a share holder, he is methodical in his approach and is making the tough decisions.

Let's get on with the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.