XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Get Organised Wednesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    250417 get organised Wednesday.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEST)
    250417 news.png

The XJO closed modestly higher on Monday, where spread narrowed, and volume was low - even for a Monday.
    The Index accelerated higher soon after the open, however it appears there was just not enough demand in the market to sustain those higher prices, and this led to the mid bar close by the end of day.
    The ANZAC day public holiday probably also played a part in the tenuous demand side.
    At this stage the test of the breakout scenario looks quite promising, which would lead to a challenge of the previous highs if successful....(and the chance of a secondary test of the breakout appears less likely now, but is still possible).
    240417 xjo.png

250417.png

Good Trading and Investing

X.png

PS- I will be away and unable to do the opening cranker for a few day's.
    @redbacka and @V* have offered to help out, if anyone else would like to open for a day, copy and paste this list (below) to the most current thread, so everyone knows who is doing what and when.  I'm sure redbacka would appreciate any help offered........I will be back on Tuesday.

Wednesday night for the Thursday morning opener - redbacka
    Thursday night for the Friday morning opener - redbacka
    Friday night for Weekend Charting and Chat - redbacka
    Sunday night for the Monday morning opener - redbacka
    Monday night for the Tuesday morning opener - V*
    and I will be back to do Tuesday night for the Wednesday morning opener and on.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.