ASE 0.00% 2.8¢ astute metals nl

get out break even, page-7

1. 600 Posts.
    Hi John,

See below, re proximity to ALY - Ann from 4th Feb 2010.... No offence intended to you BTW with my earlier post :)

ASTRO RESOURCES NL TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY STAKE IN
    THE NORTH DOOLGUNNA GOLD PROJECT IN THE PEAK HILL GOLDFIELD IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
    The Project lies in close proximity to the world class Plutonic Gold Mine and the recent Sandfire
    Resources discovery.
    The project area is considered to offer the potential for the discovery of similar types and style of
    mineralisation
    Key highlights
     Astro Resources NL (ASX:ARO) has reached agreement to acquire the majority interest in
    the North Doolgunna Gold Project consisting of three (3) highly prospective exploration
    leases (E52/2480, E52/2481 and E52/2482) covering a combined area of 139.4km2 .
     The project is in close proximity to several existing and emerging gold deposits in the
    dynamic Peak Hill Goldfield, including: the well established and world class Plutonic Gold
    Mine (Barrick Gold); and the more recent Doolgunna gold‐copper discoveries by Sandfire
    Resources; the Springfield gold‐copper project of Talisman Mining; the Hermes gold project
    of Alchemy Resources and Montezuma Minings, Peak Hill gold project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.