LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Hi everyone,I SOLD much wayyyy before Easter (don't worry, i...

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I SOLD much wayyyy before Easter (don't worry, i don't know about TA, FA, i only know how to buy low, sell high, and sometimes i make big, big boo boos like centro).

When I returned from India on 13th March,
    I wrote in a few Hotcopper forums that has LYC
    that there IS a real Environmental issue with Lynas in Malaysia.

Those of you who have followed the LYC thread would remembered that I even quoted the page of the newspaper that carried that article in Singapore.

Ever since then, the Environmental angle has only gotten more acute, and now has reached even our shore, i.e. Western Australia.

Personally, I think Lynas will have a rosy future, but there is never victory without Blood, Sweat & Tears.

And in Lynas case, it's more than a few spanners in the works!

I am no oracle, I am a mere ordinary bloke, ecking out a humble living. So, what I write here are just babblings.

But I have one more thing to share before I go (and mark this, cause it maynot happen for a long time, eve though the chances of it happening may be even sooner, rather than later)

There WILL be a locust plague somewhere in Australia - no, I am not schizophrenic, I am not high on grass, never even smoked, let along touched a cigarette stick. And I am not a religious nut either (But I am a believer in GOD).

But if you are savvy enough, you'd remember the last BIG locust attack in 1915. There WILL be another locust attack. Fire has happened, flood has occurred, Thundersorm, Hurricane all has come to pass! And mates, the LOCUST will come.
    The land is crying out for righteousness and redemption from man's mis-aligned ways!

have a great week,
    happy investing, Lynas or not.

agathos, Perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.