HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Exactly, multiple patented products in huge markets - Only thing...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    Exactly, multiple patented products in huge markets - Only thing holding this back is managements ability to capitalise on it due to a poor sales team and no real leaders, but with acuity's appointment and them finally admitting to past mistakes (to some degree) thanks to the ASX queries there looks to be a glimmer of hope here,
    They know what they need to do - And they shouldn't be afraid to cut any under-performers from the companies payroll - This is a business after all, not a charity to those employed by it - Perhaps some on the board should remember that and shape up or ship out ASAP .

Dr. Rajen, there's a lot of your money on the line here, time to harden up and do what needs to be done - New appointments are needed IMO for this company to progress further, present appointments have all shown to be of no worth to the company or yourself.

Market cap is now a pittance for potential, will be watching for an entry, I think i will get one lower as i have a feeling someone else needs to buy back a few shares and won't be wanting to do it higher.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.