SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

get out , page-9

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Keep selling, I'm loving it, push it lower, run frantically around naked screaming the whole ASX is going to damnation whilst singing some christian cult tune. Please help this to get lower, Noreen you are right, it's a conspiracy and next they'll have Tasmania on the list, lol.
    Yes this is terrible we have fallen a massive 6% in one day, I remember once before we took a big hit like this, it was 4 trading days ago. Hmmm maybe I am overreacting, not sure what to make of it.
    Really Noreen, surely you do realize that in 32 days of trading that we have ranged between 0.014 and 0.016, yes that's a massive range of 0.002 cents (on closes). All this over a stock that has moved(on closes),0.002 cents since the 26th of September, yes well over a month ago. By the way it closed at $0.014 on that day also. I have used the closing prices for you as this determines whether it's a red day or green day. But even if you where to include the whole range of this period it changes dramatically, it is now a range of $0.003 cents.
    Hmmm one things for sure, some one's right and some ones wrong, but not sure the sky is falling, then again ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.