PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

get ready for 10cents , page-5

1. 1,472 Posts.
    If they produce to the plant spec of 33,000 oz per year and not the forecast 20,000 ( which I believe they will) then the $70m market cap is relistic. If they do the 25,000 oz they have been suggesting aloud ( on paper 20,000) then we need conrad silver production included to justify that kind of market cap.

Remember Conrad was silver mine at the turn of the 1900's.
    We know from that time that the silver value was doubled in value from the tin, lead and zinc credits. Using a donkey with 3 legs and mums garden trowel they pumped out $3.5m in net income from there.

Now what could see this thing absolutely go nuts is if the Feasibility study ( assumes using the narrow drill technology the JV people say will fix the thin vein waste problem) shows big through put and out put with low waste to ore ratio whilst they chase the 9million oz. The big big question is what is Conrad capable of producing in 2013 not 1900.

It could all turn to naught on Conrad just just as quick but seems with a deadline set for the JV partners DD and feasibility being 31/3 guess we will know soon enough.

Put this way if its a cracker news, i would expect it post easter. If its bad news i would expect 5pm Thursday afternoon.

Flux

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.