PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

get ready for 10cents , page-53

1. 98 Posts.
    Fellow traders. From my Fibonacci prospective the stock has fallen both on the normal what goes above a Fibonacci level, 1c in this instance, is the fall below as it wiggles back and forth. Just have a look at the XJO above and below the 5000 mark (5 is a Fibbo number).
    Now the stock has taken two whammie's first the gold price which will go as low as at least 1300 (Fibbo number, which btw are 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc.. It may try and push down to 1200 but that is possibly as low as it will go. The second is the non Conrad announcement.
    So my bottom line is watch for support at 0.8 and if it starts to trade below that then we maybe in trouble as 0.5 is then the next target. If it bounce between 0.8 and 0.9 and even 1 then this is positive.
    It will take time to re build as it will need rising gold price and continuing news that the gold plant installation is going well etc. This will give it double positives and will result in a rise.
    As per my previous post can't see it gaining much above 1c until they are producing gold which from what I believe is end of this year.
    So as I have always planned, I will hold my current holding and when I see support on 1c will buy some more.
    Remember, I'm in for a minimum of 366 days, not quick and flash money gain hence my sentiment of LT buy but at the moment it is hold and I will only buy more when I see support on 1c.
    GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.