PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

With Conrad we did get too use someone elses money to learn more...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    With Conrad we did get too use someone elses money to learn more about the the ore body dynamics. Clearly there was not enough in fill drilling done to give confidence about the mineral dispersion. We now know what we have to do when we get the funds. Once the silver price collapsed with the gold price, and the funding requirements became difficult for Mancala, a private company. This is has been spelled out.

if MAR made mistake then it was taking a deal to manacala where the deliniation of the orebody was not up to scratch. Partly due to MAR's lack of working capital I would think.

Good asset best left on the back burner until we have the capital and market dynamics improve.

Personally getting Lorena pumping out cash is a priority then using surplus cash to extend life beyond 4 yrs of Lorena is the goal.

Would love to see some of the cash to drill Lady Mary as this looks special. Bloodwood is oh hum for mine and can wait.

A positive angle is a lot of juniors are going to go to sleep now as the gold price is subdued and the ability to tap sleepy capital markets is now closing so MAR just a few months away from being a producer albeit at a tiny market cap, put MAR in a select class.

We will get a better feel for managements ideas and thoughts in the quarterly out at months end.

One heartening sign is the note roll over and lack of real dumping. Seems like a real tight and loyal shareholder base/note holder base. usually a sign of respect for clever management.

Just remember the grades at lorena.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.